Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cherishing the moments


I am truly trying to get back to this blog and will very soon. I have had an amazing summer that I am enjoying so very much. The answer to my prayers happened on June the 12th. I got a phone call from someone I had not seen in 42 years. It was my birth mother. She found me that day and I have been floating on cloud 9 ever since. I flew to see her on the 4th of July and spent 5 glorious days with her and my two sisters(yes, I have sisters) and my neices and nephew. One of my neices is spending half the summer here and we are loving it. My mom will be here for a visit very soon to meet her four wonderful grandchildren.
(Joanna, me, Janet, mom) So I apologize for my lack of communication here. I do want to give a nod to my dear Soap Maven Susan, who inadvertedly is the reason that my mom found me- many thanks dear Suzi, you are such a dear friend. Here is a quick shot of my mom and I and my one sister and the woman who helped connect us, janet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I am so happy for you. Sorry I couldnt chat when you buzzed me. SOOO much prep for this hurricane!

Talk soon