Monday, December 10, 2007

Countrygal

Well I must say, I think I am a countrygal to the bone. I love all things country, rustic, natural and organic. It is in my pursuit of this that I have come to a point in my life where these things are all coming together. As jobs change and things happen, it is here that I find God's direction for me. He has reminded me lately that I must remain humble, kind and good to my fellow man, or woman. I read a quote recently that has really struck true-

Be your words both kind and gentle, for tomorrow you may have to eat them.

How true it is. So in the interest of that I will only announce this:

I am now a full time soap maker and I am loving it! As soon as this came about, the orders came pouring in. I am up to my ears in shea butter and essential oils! I am also creating many new products. I have new bath teas that are avaiable now in both Lavender and Vanilla w/Honey. These are amazing, relaxing soothing teas for your bathing pleasure.

One final announcement, for I cannot say more at this time; I have a special sale through December 31.

Bath gift set- 2 bars of soap, a soap dish and a bath spray all for only $12.00. Email me for details!

And don't forget- shipping is always free!

No comments: