Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Quiz


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial- 3 of them, really who wants to clean up the mess of a real tree- not me!

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 1

5. Do you like eggnog? NO!


6. Favorite gift received as a child? a book of 365 things to keep you busy- I was 9 and had carved a bar of soap into a sleigh before my parents even woke up.

7. Hardest person to buy for? my mother in law

8. Easiest person to buy for? my father in law- he loves sweets

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail for sure

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas, most definitely- I love this one

12. Favorite Christmas cookie? sugar - decorated


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Dec 26

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cheese ball

16. Lights on the tree? White

17. Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I prefer to stay at home


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel


21. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day?
Day


22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the crazy shopping fools- and parking lots- geez

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? all my kids handmade stuff

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, sweet potatoes and green beans

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my entire family to come together in spirit, even though we are separated by thousands of miles

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Jerrianne

No comments: