Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Simply have a wonderful Christmastime!

Hold those you love close this year. I have seen tragedy strike some near and dear friends recently and it breaks my heart. One lost their home another their father. How do you find the right things to say. How do you show them how much you love and care about them. It seems my list of prayers is longer and longer every day. So this Christmas I ask ask each and everyone of you to say an extra little prayer for those you may not even know but need all the prayers they can get.

Most of us are on budgets this year for our holiday shopping, i know I am. Well you know what- my kids are going to have a wonderful Christmas, they may not get everything they want but they will have us all together and healthy and spending time with our dear family and that is all we need.

May the true joy of the season be upon you.


www.jennifergrimm.com

No comments: