Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Festival News

Well what a great day at the Ma's Farm Festival. Though the rain and lightning came to dampen the day, it was a marvelous event. First I had the joy of starting the day with some coffee shared with a wonderful farmgirl friend, Babs of Mugwort Maggies Apothecary. She brought her wonderful mother in law as well and we enjoyed a hot cup of Java before heading over to the Festival.

After arriving and spending some time setting up tents and our wares, we settled in for some good farmgirl chatting. Quickly we had customers stopping and talking about our products. I met many local people as well as those who had traveled from afar for such a worthy cause. I met Sue's family, who were so wonderful and very grateful for our participation in the event.

Though the weather turned rainy and at one point downright dangerous with thunder and lightning all around us, it did pass and the event continued on.

I wanted to tell everyone I met that it was such fun meeting and talking to everyone there. I thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

No comments: