Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Soap Parties

Have you ever been to a Tupperware Party or a Home Interiors Party? Well, how about a Soap Party? I would love to come for a visit, if you are in the area, and bring some soap and other products for you and your friends to try. Unlike the other parties, there is no minimum to buy to receive a gift. If you host the party, you get the hostess gift which includes soap, lotion, bath salts and other assorted goodies. And everyone who attends will not only get a special gift just for attending, but I will also offer a special price of half off on every third item they buy. I'll even bring the coffee, tea and some sweet treats for everyine to enjoy!

Live outside my area? Well how about having a soap party by mail? I will send you a brochure and some sample scents. You can either have a party of your own or- bring it to work and let people order there. It's that simple.

Please email me for the details! beth@blissnblossomfarm.com

I look forward to meeting with you!

No comments: